Best Way To Clean Stainless Steel:
The best way to clean stainless steel and maintenance of jewellery is not as hard and difficult as you might know it from gold jewellery or silver jewellery in the past. There are many tips for clean-up and maintain jewellery. When it comes to stainless steel jewellery, it depends on the structure of the stainless steel.
Cleaning Stainless Steel:
You can clean the stainless steel clean with the home remedy, the care and ensure a permanently attractive appearance.
Stainless steel is a great material for everything that should look durable and chic. From various kitchen appliances over a sink, jewellery, cutlery and much more is made of stainless steel. As beautiful restore the old shine and keep item made of stainless steel clean and shiny, you can use various home remedies for cleaning stainless steel.
Stainless steel is a steel alloy containing a minimum of 10 percent of the metallic chromium. The properties of chrome make the alloy resistant to corrosion or rust.
“Stainless steel jewellery is stronger than platinum or silver but needs the proper care to maintain its metal properties. To keep your stainless wedding rings, pendants and necklaces blank, clean with cheap and common household products.
1 Keep your stainless steel jewellery free of dust and dirt. With a soft cloth, rub gently on a little hot soapy water (detergent dishwasher is fine). Follow the element of the stainless steel to avoid scratches. Then, apply plain warm water with a cloth, or dip your room in the water. Wipe gently with another soft cloth.
- Dip the dry edge of the fabric in warm water. Wipe the jewellery clean to remove any soap residue. Air-dry jewellery on a clean cloth overnight in a well-ventilated area.
- Remove dirt trapped in the crevices of your stainless steel jewellery. Apply a spoonful of non-whitening toothpaste to the edge of an old toothbrush. Gently rub the toothpaste into the etched or grooved areas.
- Rinse the toothbrush with warm water. Reapply the toothbrush for dirty jewellery to lift encrusted dirt and remove any toothpaste residue.
- Dip the dry edge of the fabric in warm water to finish cleaning the piece of jewellery. Wipe with the edge of the dry fabric. Air dries on a T-shirt or cloth during the night.
- Wipe your jewellery with a polishing cloth used for stainless steel jewellery. These fabrics are available in jewellery stores.
Stainless steel with the shiny surface:
For glossy surfaces, we recommend a soft microfiber cloth or a normal cloth. Please make sure that the cloth is not too hard, otherwise, scratches may occur on the polished stainless steel surface. You may also use light soapy water, as it does not tarnish like other jewellery.
If the stainless steel jewellery is cleaned from coarse dirt, it is now up to the polishing. It is best to take some cotton wool, for example, car polish or cotton wool from the cosmetics cabinet. When applying, make sure that you do not press too hard as otherwise, you might polish small scratches. After a few minutes of polishing, you will again receive a glamorous surface.